Saturday, January 7, 2012

Preview.

So I'm sittin here typing this preview while listning to india arie in math class through bio on my iPod so ion wanna hear NO complaining! Lol But i was going to add on the week i said i was but my moms internet....or my computer....something wasnt working so i had no internet. But enjoy this until i have the paitience to sit my ol adhd havin ass down and type a longer add...nywhoo not me with this rambling....GO READ!




*Continued from the last post*

"Wait." "Soooo, what are you saying?" Drake said as he sat up from the comfy bed he had laid an upset Nicki.

"I'm saying ,Aubry,that I'm sick of being alone and without someone to hold me at night and cuddle with me and keep me warm!"
"Yea may be a lot to deal with but when I love... I love hard. So before you say anything promise me that you won't hurt me and that before you ever cheat on me you'll leave me." the distraught barbie said.

Drake of course had loved her for about four years and had absolutely no intention on hurting her or cheating in her and her saying these things made him think that she had really bad relationships in the past, and he immediately felt bad. How could some one so beautiful go through so much!
"Nicki I love you and I would never even think of hurting you! And especially hurt you to be with another woman! I've been waiting for this moment for four years and I'm not going to screw it up!" "With that being said" he got off the bed and walked over to the other side of the bed Nicki was laying on and got on one knee. Onika Tanya Maraj will you............


Ahhhhhhhhh don't shoot don't shoot!!! *takes cover* sorry it's so short but I typed most of this in math and bio. So maybe you'll have another add by the end of the day! It depends how. Much home work I have.
But I have questions!!!
Where SB during all of this? What's he going to think about what's happening with dricki? What was drake about to say? And what the duck is going on with this ass whole tht hurt nic!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Alaba you better hurry up and get yass back asap and finish this cuz me and cliffys are not the best of friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooo when r u going to write again?

    ReplyDelete