Thursday, December 15, 2011

Should I Continue?

Wheeeeeew!
Beore yall beatme up...and down....I want to say I' SUPER DUPERSORRY!
A lot has been going on! I started another story and i been neglecting that one too!
But dont kill me! Midterms are tomorrow Monday and Tuesday and yall will have an add by the end of next week!
So before you flip ur shit remember...i can still use that. "m jusst a child excuse lol"
But for real iknow yall are super pissed but *shrugs* i said im sorry.
And if i was reading ur story and i havnt been commenting let me know in the comment box and i'll go read it! Thank you!
I love ALL of you! MUAHHHHH!

3 comments:

  1. HELL YEAH continue!!! *cough* My story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si! It's okay, we understand (: Ans goodluck on your midterms. Please continue, okay? Thanks :D! Post Soon.

    ReplyDelete